Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey: Day 3, Activity 3 (Bonus)

Bonus: This year two sports are being reintroduced into the Olympic Games. They are golf and sevens rugby. Imagine that you worked for TVNZ and you were paid to travel to Rio de Janeiro to attend the Olympic Games and report on the golf and/or the rugby competitions. On your blog, write a poem that describes how you would feel about travelling to Rio. Would you be excited? Would you be scared? How would you feel?

Reporting about Golf would be fun. Even though I would have to be in the sun, I wouldn’t mind, because I would never know what I will find. Reporting about Sevens Rugby would be like a dream come true, even though i’m not that good, that would be all good.

1 comment:

  1. It would be 'all good' (and I'm sure that you would be quite good as well)!

    I really enjoyed reading your poem, Alecia. I love to see that you were able to include references to both rugby and golf in the same poem. That is not easy to do. Well done!

    I hope that you enjoyed this creative activity and will have time to do a few more activities over the next 10 days. I really love your posts!

    Keep up the great work :)

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.