Pages

Friday 12 August 2016

Writing: The N.E.D Show!

On Wednesday afternoon the Ned Show came to St Pius X Catholic School.


The Ned Show teaches kids how to become a champion by doing 3 important things in life. They teach kids through a fictional character named Ned. Ned is an acronym for... N - Never Give Up, E - Encourage Others, D - Do Your Best. The Ned Show has been to many countries like USA, United Kingdom etc. I found this show energetic and interesting.


It is a great way to teach kids how to become a champion in life! I thought that this show was a neat idea. My highlight from the Ned Show was when we got to learn what Ned stood for. Now my goal is to try and do all those 3 things every single day.
I created an Info Graph to show my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.