Pages

Monday 11 May 2015

Mother's Day Writing

My mother, is the most special, unique and important human being to me. Why you ask, well firstly I wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for her. Secondly she has always been there for me every since I was born and she has always loved me. Even before I came out she still loved me very much.

She is special because the definition of special is being better or greater than something or someone usual and plain. And that is exactly what my mother is. She is better and greater than anyone else I know. She will always make sure that we are happy, she will always make sure that we must do the right even when we don’t want to that’s what makes her special to me.

She’s the most unique person on this earth because there is no one on this entire planet that will match up to my mum. Everything about her is unique her face, her hair, her eyes, her personality, everything. She works hard at work and at home to make sure that we can have the best education and life that we can ever have and I think that, that is one of the most amazing things for a person to do.


And finally my mother is the most important and valued person in my life because she loves me and is going to love me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.