Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Welcome to 2015 Learning!

Wow! 2015, it is finally here! Welcome to 2015. This year I am going to be in Room 7. I am going to be learning all kinds of things. But the most important things is to learn, progress and achieve. I need to also show the virtues of Love, Respect and Trust. I am feeling really excited for this year because it is going to be the first step into becoming a leader for St. Pius X Catholic School. I am also going to be doing things for the first time, like going to Technology. Anyways I feel really happy excited for this upcoming  year and I hope that it will lead to go things for me in the future!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to watching you progress over the year Alecia.

    From Dad.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.